HEADSTART Webinar Week
HEADSTART project works towards a harmonised European solution for testing, validating and certifying connected and automated vehicles. The project is organising webinar week from 11 – 15 March 2020.
The project is almost halfway through its duration, It wishes to present current results and future activities to partners and interested parties. To do so, an entire week is organised with daily webinars to build consensus with audience. The webinars will be interactive sessions engaging the participants with questions and discussions to bring out their opinion.
You can find the agenda below.
- Monday: 9:45 – 10:00 CET – Presentation of the HEADSTART week
- Monday: 10:00 – 11:30 CET – WB1: The HEADSTART methodology and process
- Tuesday: 10:00 – 11:30 CET – WB2: Validation of use case: 1
- Wednesday: 10:00 – 11:30 CET – WB3: Validation of use case: 2
- Thursday: 10:00 – 11:30 CET – WB4: Validation of use case: 3
- Friday: 10:00 – 11:30 CET – WB5: Cybersecurity validation in automated driving
- Friday: 11:30 – 11:45 CET – Wrap-up
Each webinar is free and independent from each other so participants can choose the ones they prefer to attend. HEADSTART recommends to attend all webinars so as to have a complete overview of the HEADSTART project.
To know more, click here