COSMOS and Mobility E. Lighthouse are calling all stakeholders along the automotive chain to participate in the ECA2030 Conference – Networking and Collaboration to Strengthen the ECA ecosystem. Taking place on 23-24 September, the event will give participants the opportunity to engage in a discussion about important research priorities on electric, connected and automated (ECA) driving.
Attendees can expect: keynotes from speakers within the ECA ecosystem to outline the vision for 2030; a presentation of the Mobility E. Lighthouse: the ECA networking and collaboration platform; a panel on the challenges of future mobility and interactive sessions where they can participate in the identification of urgent research priorities. There will also be breakout sessions on the following topics:
- Session 1: Data availability and sharing
- Session 2: De-carbonization
- Session 3: Intelligence on board (Car brain)
- Session 4: Connectivity
- Session 5: Sensors and sensor fusion
- Session 6: Infrastructure and services for smart personal mobility and logistics
- Session 7: Safety, security and validation
Those interested in participating can use this link to register. For more information please contact Benjamin Wilsch at Benjamin.Wilsch@vdivde-it.de.