1. ARCADE role as a data controller
The data controller responsible for the processing of your data is the ARCADE project managed by FIA Region I, having its registered offices based at Place de la Concorde 8, 75008 Paris and acting in Belgium through its establishment at Rue de la Science 41, 1040 Brussels.
As a data controller, we will securely store your data for a period of five years to send you CAD-related news and information. We will not divulge your private information to third parties.
2. Categories of data and purposes of processing
We collect and process your personal data only for the purposes set out in this Policy.
We may process your personal data as a Subscriber to the Connected Automated Driving Newsletter. This data is provided directly by the Subscribers via the registration form and you will only receive from us news, announcements and project information.
3. On which legal basis do we process your data?
We always process your personal data on the basis of and within the boundaries of the legal bases as laid down under applicable law. We also ensure to limit the processing of your personal data to what is strictly necessary for the achievement and performance of these purposes.
3.1 Your consent
When we process your personal data we strive to rely on your consent as often as possible, to put you in control of your personal data. Subject to obtaining your prior and specific consent and in accordance with the applicable law, we may process your personal data, such e-mail address, for instance in order to send you personalised information, newsletters or various publications to which you subscribe. You always have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
3.2 Performance of our duties
We may also process your personal data where this is necessary for the performance of our legal duties or the performance of our contractual obligation towards you. In such a case, we limit the processing of your personal data to the extent of what is strictly necessary.
We process subscriber’ personal data for the performance of the contract with ARCADE, for the purpose of the event registration, namely to ensure the good processing and follow-up of your registration form when organising ARCADE events. We limit the processing of Event Participants’ personal data to what is strictly necessary for the achievement and performance of this purpose.
4. With whom and how do we share your data?
5. What are your rights?
5.1 Access, rectification, erasure, portability and objection rights
For all the purposes defined above, and subject to applicable data protection laws, you have the following rights:
- the right to ask us to provide you with copies of personal data that we hold about you at any time, which include the right to ask us: whether we process your personal data, for what purposes; the categories of data; the recipients to whom the data are shared;
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you;
- the right to withdraw your consent where such consent has been given;
- the right to erasure within the limits afforded by data protection legislation;
- the right to oppose to the processing of your personal data, within the limits afforded by data protection legislation;
- the right to data portability within the limits afforded by data protection legislation.
5.2 How to exercise those rights?
You may at any time exercise the abovementioned rights in accordance with data protection regulations, by sending a request to email@example.com
5.3 Right to lodge a complaint
You can also lodge a complaint to the Belgian Data Protection Authority either by post at rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +32 2 274 48 00.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
We will not store your personal data beyond the time necessary for the performance of the purposes for which the data is processed you data beyond the retention period for evidentiary purposes or to respond to requests for information from the competent authorities.
7. How do we protect your personal data?
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard and protect your personal data, against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental destruction, loss, access, misuses, damage and any other unlawful forms of processing of the personal data in our possession.
8. How to contact us?
Last updated on 14/12/2018